The Dawn of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn of Magic

During the reign of Queen Morgana the whole of Camalot is in turmoil what is going to happen in the dawn of magic....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitchens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 pm

evie dropped her eyes quickly
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:40 pm

"Evie...Evie? what’s wrong??" Freddy sniffed
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 pm

evies eyes snaped shut as she fell into a deep sleep falling ...
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Freddie kicked into action, stretching out his arms and grabbing Evie before it was to late.
"What the!" Merlin said his jaw flying open
"NO! No, not now..." Freddy whimpered "she's having one of those dreams again, we need to get her some place save!" he said clutching her close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:47 pm

"Oh. My.Ggosh. What has just happened!" merlin shouted trying to keep carm.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:53 pm

"evie has a condition" freddie satred rapidly " she falls into sleep without her control i tried to get gius to cure her but morgose wouldnt let him and what with him being banished an all, i am really sorry about that by the way, well shes stuck like that i dont know how long it will last i could be days minnits hours weeks we just dont know all i know is we have to save her," he paused "sometime she rembers nothing others she rembers the pain, i carnt let that happen to her i have to help" he said slower now more desperet
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:59 pm

"Wow. That is a condition. But don't worry lover boy, you happen to be with...me! If I can protect Arthur for three years, I'm sure Evie will be just fine under my care...or your care, depending on how everything plays out" Merlin smiled relived to hear that she was not, as he had dreaded, dead...

Last edited by candy2 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:02 pm

"so genius boy whats the plan " freddie said
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:07 pm

"This is good, we have names-lover boy and gunies boy, and we could be like the unstoppable team, with all the qualities you need, love and cleverness...what am I talking about? Ok, right I need to focus. Where can we take Evie without any guards seeing me?" Merlin said pointing to himself.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 pm

"we need to get her to a bed somwhere, all gurds kinda have to obay evie since morgose and her sister are away on ..... buissnes any idars that could help ?" freddie asked
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:11 pm

"She has a bedroom right, will that work??" Merlin grinned the plan shaping in his head.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:14 pm

"well yes and no the move to tha castle was unexspected so she normally sleeps in morgoses room ....which is gurded " he retorted disapointed
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:16 pm

"Well, what about you? Where do you live, we can take her to your house?" Merlin added
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:18 pm

"well i normally just live .....where ever " freddie said uneasally
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 pm

"Right...i know you like her and all but your not trying to tell me you stay in her room..? because frankly your a bit young for that...Oh dear im going of the point again. Just shut up! Ok, so your probably wondering why im telling myself to shut up, but really thats what Arthur would say if he was here, so im just filling in for him."
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:33 pm

"NO i dont sleep in her room i just dont sleep verry much i cach up when i can " freddie said caemly "where is arther?" he asked casuly
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm

"No where" Merlin said sharply "I mean, well yes he is somewhere, obviously, it's not like hes dead or anything...no really he's not dead!" Merlin strangle chuckled at the thought "I don't know where he is" Merlin added bluntly desprately trying not to look over in the direction Arthur was hiding.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:39 pm

"oh ok " freddie said pulling up 2 chirs and laying evie across them
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:43 pm

"Oh, ok fine, she can go to my room, although it won't be up to her standards im sure, even gauis pulls a face when he see's the state of it!
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm

"ok lead the way"he said simply yet his mind was working overtime he had the feeling this woudnt be as esey as it seemed
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm

damn! Arthur is going to kill me! merlin though to himself. "Follow me!"Merlin said rushing out the door.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:06 pm

freddie followed obeediently
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 pm

"Wait!" Merlin said stopping in his tracks "you know what i would tell Arthur if he was here, I would tell him- That he should not kill me when he gets the chance, and that i am his loyal, trustworthy and utterly awesome servant" Merlin’s smiled hoping Arthur was listening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchens
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3