The Dawn of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn of Magic

During the reign of Queen Morgana the whole of Camalot is in turmoil what is going to happen in the dawn of magic....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Druid Cave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hermes Rose
Admin
Hermes Rose

The Druid Cave Empty
PostSubject: The Druid Cave   The Druid Cave Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 am

A magical cave where the druids live including Mordred
Back to top Go down
https://merlinmagic.forumotion.co.uk
Hermes Rose
Admin
Hermes Rose

The Druid Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Druid Cave   The Druid Cave Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Christopher landed in the cave clinging on to his sister's wrist. "What the hell where you doing Artemis" he screamed at her. "We are druids, we a peaceful people. What the hell where you doing - you've ruined everything. Do you really think Arthur will accept magic if we try to kill him" he screamed. He let go of her wrist and stood back leaning against the wall breathing heavily. Using transportation spells required alot of energy. "Artemis. You are too violent. I know you want for the good but this the wrong way to go about it. We need to wait until Emrys comes"

Artemis glared back at her twin brother. "You keep saying to wait for this Emrys to come and he's not yet. We need to take matters into her own hands" she shouted back. She put the dagger back into it's sheath. She wrapped her arms around herself realising she had left her cloak.

Christopher shook his head, "But violence is not the answer sister" he replied angrily his teeth gritted. "You've done yourself wrong. You'll be punished for this the elder has already called you to see him. Why have you bought this onto yourself."

Artemis took in a deep intake of breath. "I can't see the elder. He'll..." she gulped. "I was just trying to help..." she started knowing it was a lie - she did it out of her own lust for revenge. "I'm not going to him. I'm going out!" she shouted to her brother turning away and started heading out of the cave. I can't go back and face the consequences, she thought, I'm scared too, she admitted to herself. Slowly walking out of the cave and into the forest.

Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin
Hermes Rose

The Druid Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Druid Cave   The Druid Cave Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Artemis had been wandering in the forest for a while now. She knew she must go back was too scared to do so. I'll wait until it's all died down she thought, just a few days then I can head back. She looked up at the sky above her, realizing it was getting late she decided to stop for the night. She sat down next to a tree and closed her eyes. A short while later her eyes flashed open again as she heard a wolf howling not to far. She quickly hurried to her feet and ran off until she came to the path. She sat down tired next to another tree. She couldn't hear the animals any more so concluded that she was safe at least for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Druid Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Druid Cave   The Druid Cave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Druid Cave
Page 1 of 1