The Dawn of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn of Magic

During the reign of Queen Morgana the whole of Camalot is in turmoil what is going to happen in the dawn of magic....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freddy and Evie 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Freddy rolled his eyes playfully "You know I can't answer that, your mother, is a rather....private women" Freddy said hoping he hadn't over stepped the boundaries.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:19 pm

evie sighd but began playfully platting freddies hair. after she had finished she admiered her work " you look ridiculus" she scoffed
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Freddy laughed catching a glimpse of himself in the large mirror at the end of the room. "Now my turn" he leaned over and started to plaint Evie soft golden hair. "There" he said "you look beautiful"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:50 pm

"how are you so good at hair stuff" she asked slightly jelous as his fingers seemed to glied over her hair leaving itrecat desighns behined
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Freddy held his hands up "Five sisters!" he laughed. There was a small silence which was soon disturbed by a loud growling noise. Suddenly realising it was his stomach his cheeks flushed red. "I’m, I’m...hungry," Freddy looked down at his stomach then back up at Evie "Do you what to get something to eat? I mean working in this place dose have some advantages - easy access to the palace kitchens!" and getting to see you Freddy added on in his mind.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:32 am

"ok" she said light haertedly as she bounced out of the bed "do you know where my slippers are ?" she asked shivering
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:42 am

Freddy slipped his hand under the bed and before long pulled out Evie's slippers "here?" he said laying them on the floor for her to put on.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:05 am

"thanks " she said. as she slowly moved towards the door slowly but suddenly she paused waiting for freddie to follow
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 am

Freddy joined her quickly, then without thinking stretched out his hand for her to take. He could feel his pulse quickening as he waited patiently for her to take it.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:12 am

she took his hand absentmidedly and gently pulled him towardes the door
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:19 am

"Come on; follow me," Freddy said walking with her at swiftly down the corridor "Oh! And we may need to keep an eye out for the guards" He added hesitantly as they turned the corner.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:23 am

she followed obeedently ceresing the banester with her fingers as she followed freddie.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 am

Freddie placed evie onto her more luxurious bed gentlly pulling the thick mohoganny blanket over her. as evies eyes fluttered shut her thorghts turned to other thing. love.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 am

freddie nelt down besides the bed reflecting on the days events
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:47 pm

the floor felt uncumftable underneth his knees so gradully , slowlly he sat down on evies bed laying his hed on the soft pillow his eyes closed. they were together safe at last. for now.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

the sun danced throught the open window illminating the trail of dust moats that hung in the air. Freddie stirred before jolting with a start, immediately springing of the bed, befor standing beside it waiting for his prinsess to awake

Evie snuggled deepernto the warm blankets. lazilly opening her eyes to revele her love standing there before her "have you been standing there all night" she asked worried
"no my ladey i have only just arived " freddie replied his lips curving into a smile "i wil bring up your breckfast when you want it, but rest your still weak from yesterday rember."
"no need to be so formall" evie joked "i love you" she added
"keep your voice down , i love you to but we carnt have any one finding out" freddie hushed "i will catch up on my deuties today.. if thats allright with you" he added the list of mundane jobs ran through his mind. I must at least keep up the aperance he was working he thorght
"err yes if you must" she said her voice sad freddie just nodded befor departing swiftly out of the open door behined him leaving Evie alone once more.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Evie wandered ideally to the large window at the far side of the room. as her gaze swept across the courtyard she spotted two horses mounted by to figers. quickly she pulled on her clock and ran out the room to reach her mouther and auntie..
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:58 pm

freddie stood next to evies bed attending to the candles that were burrning down quickly as the door opened to revele the beatifull queen he bowed slowly. evie glied gracefullly over to her bed removing her cloke as she went and throwing it into freddies exspectant arms. as she sat down a smille beemed across her face as she winked at freddie.
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 pm

"your magisty," Freddy said adressing Morgana's friendly smile. "I trust you had a good journey?"
"Very nice, thankyou" Morgana lied.
"Evangaline had missed you sorely"
"i heard" Morgana answed taking up a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:10 pm

freddie said no more just bowed respctevly once more before leaving the room swiftly
"so was the trip good" evie enqiered "i dont like you to go unless i no the trip is worthwile"she added playfully "oh umm i fell into one of my trancese again" she said moking the most of morganas soprisingly good mood
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:15 pm

"Oh dear!" Morgana said flying over to evie's side and placing the back of her hand against her forehead "You are feeling better now though, yes? And don't worry the trip was very worthwhile"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:17 pm

"im fine "she said removing the hand that had flown to her head "freddie helped me"she added
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 pm

"Ahhh the young gently man hey?" morgana said turning to look at where freddy had left.
"He's pretty good looking wouldn't you say?" Morgana burst out in a fit of laughter "How did he help you then darling"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:26 pm

"he woke me up he saved me , this sleep was different, i could talk to ...umm people in the outside world whilst i was on the inside like a mind convosation" evie said slowly she puased dilliberating her anties response before finally adding "i think i love him !"
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Morgana filled with thousands of different thing she felt like saying, each on from a different poin of veiw, but in the end all she could say was "really?"
The magical symptayms, the guy, the...love-it was all a bit much for an afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 2   Freddy and Evie 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freddy and Evie 2
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next