The Dawn of Magic

During the reign of Queen Morgana the whole of Camalot is in turmoil what is going to happen in the dawn of magic....

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Freddy and Evie 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 pm

[i]"yes but slowly i dont know how long it will be before my mind shuts of enuff to let me out i seem to be on a path but its not famillier normally i see ... well you and arther and mum and morgarna they are with me but today i am alone i need to wake up"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:01 pm

"is Arthur a prat? im sure he's a prat in your dream? ok anyway...if i do something to you out here to get your pulse going then will the pain increase?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:03 pm

[i]try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:12 pm

"freddy, what raises Evie pulse?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:23 am

"me i hope but as that is not working i gess and kind of pain or ...we are not hurting her"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:22 am

"Ya I know we can't hurt her, what about water? That won't hurt her but she will still feel something" Merlin suggested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:35 am

Arthur stormed in glaring at Merlin, his face bloody and scratched, "Well thanks for your bloody help Merlin!" he stormed. "I took the different exit that took me to the armory full of immortal guards while you've been here having tea and coffee" he continued glaring at Merlin his eyes narrowed, "Well having fun" he spat at the room, collapsing onto a chair, he winced as he sat down and clutched his arm briefly wounded by some of the guards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://merlinmagic.forumotion.co.uk
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:58 am

"my lord, merlin has been busy tring to save your nice so please dont be angry with him" freddie ansered samefully
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:07 am

Arthur raised his eyebrows, "Don't bother with the 'Lord' buisness" he said kindly smiling then walked over the Merlin, "You are a complete idiot, Merlin, a nice idiot maybe, but nevertheless and complete and utter idiot" He turned to the boy, "Who are you?" he asked slowlwly, "And whats happening" he said as his eyes shifted over to the girl on the bed.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:11 am

"oh sorry, this is evenagaleen morgoses daughter evie for short she colapsed into one of her dream states and is probly in pain merlins been triying to wake her up for me but its hard" freddie said shuffaling uncumftably on his toes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 am

"What?" Arthur shot, his voice mingled with confusion, diffiance and anger, "Morgause's daughter?, dream state" his voice suddenly became angry, "Merlin we need to go" he spat, "Why were you helping her?" he turned around his thoughts of anger and betrayal. He started marching to the door his body tense, he looked back his hand gripped tightly around his sword.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am

"shes inosent honistly please dont hurt her2 freddie argued quickly all punchallity fast forgoten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:26 am

Arthur shot round and glared at Freddie, "How as she innocent?" he shook his head his voice hysterical with anger, "Her mother and... aunt" he hesistated on the word, "Have imprisoned my father, killed my friends and would kill all of us now without hesitation, she carries there blood. The only reason I'm not killing her now is I know that you can't choose your parents but still killers blood runs through those veins"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 am

"yuor farther killed my friends and parents, now were eqelll, she shoudnt be blamed you didnt get blamed for that so should she" freddie pleeded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 am

"What?" Arthur was confused, "If your parents were killed during the great purge or as criminals you wouldn't be here working the castle, how do you know they were killed by my father if you don't have proof, how dare you" Arthur was shaking with anger, "Morgause would have killed you withough hesitation" he spoke simply to the boy but shook his head, "Your too young to understand"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:39 am

"my freinds were killed because they had majic i dont have majic and i havennt done any thing wrong thats why i got the job" freddie added nervously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:46 am

Arthur glared at the boy, "Your parents?" he added, "Magic is generally hereditary" he spat, "And your friends? the great purge was five years ago you would be about ten, it's there fault your friends stayed, the public was given a chance to flee Camalot on pain of death" Arthur's fist was still clenched around his sword but he turned around and started pacing.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:49 am

"not all majic is inheratied " freddie wispered "sorry " freddie slowly backed out the door ashamed "i lve you evie" hes said as he turned to the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 am

Arthur threw a book at the door making it shut with a loud thud behind Freddie. Arthur paced and stopped to look at Merlin, "Merlin, we're going now" his voice was deadly serious and riddled with anger, making a clear sign Merlin should not joke to him. He turned his back to Merlin and winced again, the wound on his arm was still sore. He closed his eyes and quickly wipped away a tear before Merlin could notice.
Back to top Go down
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 am

"He did nothing wrong, freddy was on your side" Merlin spoke for the first time. His body was cold and worn, tired from challenge after challenge, pain and hardship thrown at him from every corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:02 am

freddie sat against the wall wishing he could be with evie what he had said t o arther had been wrong he knew that but with athers help mabey evie would be allright
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:21 am

"I could not just stand by and watch him lose the women he loves. What was I to do!" Merlin yelled letting his anger pour out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:22 am

"merlin are you there? its getting worse but no bad enough any thing you can do please try any thing i need to get out i need to be free, " evie pleeded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:30 am

freddy left. He's gone. Arthur's here now though. I dont know what do to Merlin said his eyes closed, this last wave of hope slipping from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:36 am

"theres one thing one last resort i know it will work but it needs to be freddie it has to be him and he wont do it merlin i need my love to cut me if any one else dose it it wont heal or work it has to be him" evei new tis was the only way. she could be stuck in her world for weeks if only freddie would help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   

Back to top Go down

Freddy and Evie 3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next