The Dawn of Magic

During the reign of Queen Morgana the whole of Camalot is in turmoil what is going to happen in the dawn of magic....

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Freddy and Evie 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 am

"Merlin, We need to go" Arthur spoke sadly almost pleeding, he was started walking to the door but have a groan in pain and collapsed onto the chair behind him clutching the deep wound inflicted by one of the soldiers on his arm. He staggered to his feet and gave a look at Merlin before starting to hobble to the door again, his eyes norrowed in concentration
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://merlinmagic.forumotion.co.uk
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 am

"stop," merlin said rushing to Arthur's side "let me put something on that, I'm sure gauis will have something here that wil be able to help"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:57 am

"I'm fine" Arthur insisted but when he looked at the expression on Merlin's face he sat down and took his shoulder plate of and rolled up his sleave. He winced at the sight of the cut, blood had stained all the skin above his elbow, the wound was deeper than he expected and could see a bit of bone which made him gag slightly he turned his head and rested it in his other hand resigned in defeat.
Back to top Go down
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 am

"Ok, so we are going to need some...morfeass powder! And maybe a hint of mashed snake skin to stop it getting infected" Merlin rushed over to the side table were most of gauis important ingredients stayed. Pulling out a fresh dressing and the basic ingredients Merlin rapped Arthur wound softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

Arthur felt like just giving up, there was now two people to invade an entire castle, he was no injured and the other was an idiot. He turned his face to Merlin and gave a sad smile, "Thanks" he breathed in, "What are we going to do?" he asked his voice resigned and cracked. He tried thinking of positive thoughts but found it hard to cling onto the few he had.
Back to top Go down
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:12 am

Merlin returned the half hearted smile "find you Father...how we can- i have no clue"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 am

Arthur shook his head, "I know that's the problem" he sighed, "How stupid we were" he muttered under his breath, "We put all out efforts into getting into the castle and nobody put in a though of what we'd do when we're inside, people have sacrifed themselves for this, it seems like all the hurt and death of this is going to be in vain, I can't fight with this" he gesturred at his arm, "And well you, well I'm not letting you near a sword" he smiled slightly and this joke but his face soon set again into misery.
Back to top Go down
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:46 am

"I know, there was- Rose, Melena, Gaius, Gwen, the boys...speaking of them, where are they?" Merlin questioned dabbing on some ointment. Evie lay on the table as cold as ice, her breathing quick and her pupil’s fluttering around behind the skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:50 am

Arthur winced at the ointment but ignored the stinging, "Anyone of them could be dead or dying as we speak... and it'd be all my fault" he put his head in his other hand in defeat. "What can we do, if we free my father all of us will just get put back in prison again, and we don't even have to power to help her, after all my training when it comes it I'm useless"
Back to top Go down
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 am

"Why do all royal people take the blame when they don’t need to, and when it is their fault, there...there prats about it," Merlin said smiling. "Arthur! None of this is your fault!" Merlin stood up and walked over to Evie "that should feeling better" He said glancing down at Arthur's wound. "Melena might have got the necklace round Morgana, and Rose, she got us valuable time, let’s do our part now. Let’s go out there and do what everyone knows you can accomplish, Arthur, you will be a great king! Over and over you have proved that.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:05 am

Arthur stood up glaring and walked up to Merlin his face set in stone but as he looked like he was about to strike he let out a small smile, "Idiot" he smiled before picking up his sword and walked to the door and opened it before turning round, "Come on" he hesitated, "And Merlin I only blame you 'cause most things are your fault" he joked winking.
Back to top Go down
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 am

Merlin beamed with joy, Arthur was ready to go! Running to catch up with him at the door Merlin took one last glance at Evie and the smile fade as he filled with guilt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:17 am

Arthur looked around and saw Merlin's expression, "We'll get Gaius to help her when he comes back" he said softly, "There's nothing else we can do for her" Arthur started thinking, "Ok plan umm..." Then he smiled, "What if we get some of the guards on our side, think about it, kid them we're in the strong position that we have an army to invade, nobody wants to be on the losing side"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:19 am

Freddie watched thoughtfully as Arther and Merlin neared the door "you will come back wont you merlin" Freddie asked dubiously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 am

Merlin learned in fast to Freddy’s ear. "Hurt her, do it, cut her" he whispered so silently so that Arthur could not hear. Then leaning away quickly shooting his eyes back to Arthur like nothing had ever happened. "Ya, that sounds...good. But how do we get a chance to talk to them without them striking us down first?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Freddie could not believe what he was heiring how could he hurt the one he loved, a knife glinted in the sunlight as if it was willing him to take it. as his hand clasped around the hevey handle he doughted it was the right thing to do what if merlin was wrong? what if i hurt her? maybe this is a trick Freddie's thoughts swirled around his head like a swarm of mosceeto. Freddie edged towards his sleeping princes 2i love you, i am doing this for you. For love" he whispered the knife plunged into her pink cheeks as if it was butter. the blood oozed then stopped. the deep wound began to seal itself forming a pinky scar across her face. "this is sooo not happening" Freddie said as the final drops of blood evaporated from her face, leaving nothing but a red trail. Evie gasped her eyes flickering. "Evie" Freddie shouted 2im so sorry i do love you!" he rambled Evie said nothing just flung herself into a week hug "never let me go" Evie chocked "i wont" Freddie answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Arthur ignored Merlin and peeked round the door and saw the whole scene, and turned back the Merlin, "What the **** just happened Merlin!" his eyebrows raised shaking his head, his disbelief only lasted a few seconds, he saw a guard coming round the corridor, "Hide" he hissed to Merlin pushing him into a cupboard to hide and drew his sword. "Hello Sir" he smiled at the guard
Back to top Go down
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 pm

"what the **** just happend you say...well, he is a lover boy" Merlin whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:11 pm

"Shut up" he whispered to Merlin keeping his eyes on the guard. His sword was poised as the guard approached, "Hello" he said - on full prince mode, his voice regal and powerful, "Do you dare fight me" he hissed his voice level. His eyes shot briefely towards Merlin for a moment warning him to stay where he was before turning back to the guard in front of him.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 pm

"no my lord i am not worthy i am still loyal to the house of pendragon" the gurd shivered then moved to the side to let them pass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Arthur lowered his sword but didn't relinquish his hold, "How can you prove that" he hissed, "How can I know that you will not go running to the other guards to tell that I am here?" he asked his voice even but his eyes never leaving the soldiers, "I cannot trust you until you prove yourself to be trustworthy" Arthur spoke again, keeping his sword by his side.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 pm

"what do you want me to do sier" the gurd said qwivering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Merlin recognized the familial face, yes, it was one of the youngest guards. A rather pleasant yet wimpy boy Merlin had often seen pottering around the castle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 pm

"Merlin" Arthur called, "Out" Thoughts were running through his mind of what to do with the guard, He didn't look like somebody that would hurt anybody else but he knew that he couldn't take and chances but he wasn't prepared to kill or hurt the boy. He walked over sword raised, and took the boys sword from his belt and held it to his throat holding the scruff of his uniform. "Merlin" he called again
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:46 pm

"please dont hurt me i swere im inosent 2 the gurd shouted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   

Back to top Go down

Freddy and Evie 3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next