The Dawn of Magic

During the reign of Queen Morgana the whole of Camalot is in turmoil what is going to happen in the dawn of magic....

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Freddy and Evie 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Arthur spoke simply to the boy, "I won't hurt you unless you try anything ok?" he said sternly he hated himself for doing this though knew he had too. He pushed the boy with the sword still pointing at him into the closet at the same time shoving Merlin out and passing him the boys sword. He reached and grabbed some rope from the cupboard and bound the boy's hands behind his back with the coil of rope tying it securly though not as tight as he would have liked - he didn't want to cause the boy any pain, he tied some fabric around the boys mouth to act as a gag, "Stay, When this is over you'll be freed don't try anything" he warned shuting and locking the door behind him. He sighed a deep breath out and said to Merlin, "I'm sorry about that but I had no choice"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://merlinmagic.forumotion.co.uk
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 pm

the gurd was comfused he never ment todo any thing to upset arther and now there he was trapped in a cubored gaged and tied up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:05 pm

"I worry about you" Merlin said with a sudden glance as he breathed in the new air away from the musky cupboard and wondering how that boy would cope with the stale air and the gag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Arthur glared at Merlin, "I didn't want to" he spoke angrily, "It was either that or him run to the other guards about us, we can't face that many and to be honest at the state of him it won't take a lot to get the information out of him if he was loyal" he reasoned his voice still angry, he hated this but knew he had too, it was a fight against his own morals as well as against Morgana.
Back to top Go down
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:13 pm

"I know, it’s just the fact that you would have no problem doing that to...Me, your loyal lovely servant, but to do it to that enemy guard who is working for Morgana and Morgause...it pains your heart" Merlin grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Arthur raised his eyebrows but smiled nevertheless, "Come on, I'll tye you up if you want, theres some spare rope" he joked, "Actually I'm serious come". He started walking checking the hallway for more guards but it was quiet. "Have you got the sword?" he asked, remembering that he passed Merlin's the guards sword to use, "Actually what one earth was going through my mind when I gave you it" he joked patting him on the back, "Come on" he smiled starting to head down the corridor, "We're going to the Guard station"
Back to top Go down
candy2

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:21 pm

"I can cope perfectly well with a sword," Merlin said raising it up to show Arthur but instead almost hit I’m round the head "sorry! ah, I see your point.." Merlin said following Arthur down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:37 pm

((Moving to The Guard Station Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 pm

evie and freddie stood alone embrceing their embrace um till finally freddie wisped "im sorry, this was never just a job i have allways loved you " he said this with such sencerity evie couldnt help beliving it was true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 pm

"what happened" evie muttered "i talked to merlin and it was pain and .. i love you" she snuggled into freddie closer engulfing herself in his famillier sent of cleening producdcts, horse and mud which some how merged to make a comfuting aroma which calmed her. his navey top brushed her cheeks as he shuffled. "you fell asleep again" freddie wispered "i saved you, merlin told me how"
"how" evie qestioed
"by doing the one thing i could never and will never do to you again, i hurt you, i hope it dosnt scar beacuse if your mum found out i would be ded, literrally. but you will allways be beautifull to me in my eyes. " freddie said carmly evie stered up at him her large blue eyes gazing into his. freddies eyes where plain and dull compered to evie's but she loved them.
"i have a lot to oww merlin " feddie spock to softly and quickly for evie to hear
"thank you " evie said softly as she lay back then froze

questions ran throught her head. "where am i ?" evie exslimed cluching the unfamillier bed cloth and eying her crumpled dress that stuck out in an odd manner accross her tummy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

"oh um merlin's room i probly should have mentioned that" freddie replied quickly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapple

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 am

Evie glansed around the room at the thosends of bottles in every shape and size "but this is gius's room" she asked discombobulate
"and Merlin's, come on lets get you back to your room your still ill i dont want to lose you." freddie said gently ezzing evie into his arms as e stood and stagered to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   

Back to top Go down

Freddy and Evie 3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4