The Dawn of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn of Magic

During the reign of Queen Morgana the whole of Camalot is in turmoil what is going to happen in the dawn of magic....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freddy and Evie 3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermes Rose
Admin
Hermes Rose

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 am

Last edited by Hermes Rose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://merlinmagic.forumotion.co.uk
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:13 pm

freddie pushed the wooden door ajar hesatently , not want ing to intrude. His eyes fell apon a simple room eqwiped with a small bed, table and not much else. quickly freddie stumbled to the bed placeing evie down painstakingly slowly as to not add to her suffering. slowly he walked round to her side brushing the stands of golden hair of her face "i love you" he wispered before kissing her ruby red lips "for ever" as thier lips parted freddie felt overcome with sorrow for his selfish words and wished more than any thing evie would wake up
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Merlin stood in the door way leaning against the frame smirking to himself but still looking utter happy and proud. "And you said it was just a job" Merlin said stroking his fake beard cunningly
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:28 pm

"oh this was never just a job" he said happilly
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Merlin walked over to the freddy pulling up a stool as he went, sitting down infront of Evie. "I think you need yo be more honset around her...she looked pretty upset...probably so much it, well, knocked her out"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:35 pm

"i only said that because i thorght you were going to kill me , i meen its not every day you see a person whos ment to be banished well hidding in the pantry whalst we where having a midnight feest, come on give me some slack here geenius boy " freddie pleeded
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:42 pm

"First of all - do i really look like the killing type? second of all - it's still not the right thing to say on a first date," Merlin tutted loudly "seriously lover boy, you need to know your stuff better, you’re like Arthur for god's sake, don't know your way with women."
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:43 pm

"and you do" freddie scofed "and for you infomation not so genius boy it was not the first date it was one of manny"
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:50 pm

"Yes, yes I am a man of many talents- not only clever, but I’m quite a ladies’ man. And mister, don’t you try and trick me, I could see the worry in your eyes, the trickle of sweat, the fear that you were being disappointing. I've seen it all before"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 pm

"right ok but what do we do now there is a sleeeping prinses in your bed and her mum is comming back soon" freddie asked
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:07 pm

"oh gosh it sounds wierd when you put it like that, sleeping princess...oh it sounds all fairy tale like. You know what im thinking? im thinking you should kiss her, you know, wake her with a kiss! we should try it, just in case. Its just the logical thing to try!"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 pm

"i all reddy tried , it diddnt work. oviously"
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:11 pm

"umm, but did you really mean it? you gotta have feeling! all prince carmings do! oh shut up, of course you ment it you love her for god's sake!" Merlin said bitting his lip. "sooo whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 pm

"your ment to be the genius genius boy"
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 pm

"IM NOT GOOD UNDER PRESSER!" merlin yelled tapped his hands against the table trying to think. "Im but one side of a coin..." Mlerin whispered "We need Arthur" he stated

(by the way pineapple the 'one side of coin' thing is a really important quote from season one which the dragon says merlin )
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:22 pm

"AND WHERE IS ARTHER" freddie shouted back
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:26 pm

"ya, about that...Arthur the true prince we all know and love, well not love...beacause that would be wierd...is missing!"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 pm

freddie said nothing he was defeeted slowlly tears trikled down his cheeks as he burried his hed in evie soft curls " youwill be all right " he wispered
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 pm

"awww now come here lover boy, if there is one thing i ever learned from being a ladies man- it was- never give up on a girl. Your evie wil be safe and sound by the time this is finish"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:38 pm

freddie didnt move he didnt laugh he didnt cry and most importanly he didnt give up i must trust him he thorght "help her " he pleeded
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Evie can you hear me, please Evie tell me you can, your boyfriend is giving me a bloody hard time out here!

"I will try" Merlin said brushing the mass of curls out the way and placed his hands down on her cold cheeks.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:44 pm

[i]"hello who is this please help" evie retorted she wondered if the voice was god or an angle coming to help her or if it was her mother or herinner voice toying with herself making the pain harder
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:47 pm

"its me! Merlin the guy you meet before you feel asleep, but you can't tell anyone about this, about me talking to you by...magic. Anyway is there any way i can wake you?"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:51 pm

[i]"i dont know is freddie with you, is he all right ? the pain in my mind is increacing nomally when it gets to much and i colaps in my dream i wake up in reallity" her feet were beare and cold as she walked the dusty path to no where
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:55 pm

"yes, yes dont worry about him...Oh! and he kissed you! yes he did, i tell you, he is really, and i mean really in love with you! god, his arms are round you right as we speak. what a pitty you have to be in a dream, but dont worry i will get you out, and then you can...kiss for real! ok sooo is the pain increasing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freddy and Evie 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddy and Evie 3   Freddy and Evie 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freddy and Evie 3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next