The Dawn of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn of Magic

During the reign of Queen Morgana the whole of Camalot is in turmoil what is going to happen in the dawn of magic....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitchens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermes Rose
Admin
Hermes Rose

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:34 am

Last edited by Hermes Rose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://merlinmagic.forumotion.co.uk
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 am

Freddy and Evie approached the room cautiously.
"There no one here!" Freddy said relived.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:36 am

"thats weird theres normally people here i thorght, well thats what i thorght any way !" she said warilly but continuded serching the cobereds without luck for food "wheres the foodkept" she asked curiously, she had never been in the kichens before freddie allways bourght here food to her
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:41 am

"In here" He said entering a large cool larder. "Umm, are you ok with bed?" Freddy said picking up a sweet smelly loaf.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:44 am

"yup" she said chereilly "its not what im used to alone but if it s what you eat ill give it a try " she chuckled as she said this
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:47 am

"ya, but I want you to have the best" he said looking down at the loaf quickly before throwing it back in and pulling out a beautifully crafted desert. "What do you say, a little midnight snack?" he smiled walking over to the draws and pulling out two spoons.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:50 am

"umm no thanks, i want to have what you normally have . whats DO you normally have ?" she asked nevously afraid it would be somthing doscusting
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 am

"Umm, you know anything? Normally the bead but to be honest I would really like to have this!" Freddy said glancing down at the desert "It’s a real treat"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:59 am

"ok its your choise " she said "but promis me i can chose tomorrow" evie sat daow at the wooden tabble and picked up a spoon " come on pick up you spoon im starving" she anounced quickly
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:05 am

"Umm, ya about tomorrow..." There was an awkward silence as Freddy looked at the floor and fiddled with his spoon
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:08 am

"what about it "she asked confused
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:29 am

"No...It doesn’t matter" Freddy said standing up and walking over to the sink.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:12 am

"you carnt leave me, you know what im like alone and i will fall into one of my weird sleeping things i need you " she spoke with such urgecy her hands began to shake and soon she was running over to him. she flung herself into his arms comfeted by his sweet aroma
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:20 am

"What?" he laughed holding her tightly her golden hair brushing his face "I’m just getting some water...I would never leave you" Freddy added with all seriousness. "But with tomorrow, I think I may have to..."
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:07 am

"why" evie qestioned her eye wide . exspectant
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 am

"Your mother. She called me to her cambers the other day. Said that i was to close to you. I'm meant to be your servant...not your friend," Freddy pulled away from Evie's tight grasp "she said I was to go out with the patrol tomorrow, i think your mother thinks that I will not be able to manage, and I might get...killed"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 am

"is she home" she wispered "i will talk to her if she is i dont want you to go"
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:22 am

"No! Please don't, then she will know I have said something to you about it" Freddy brushed a strand of hair behind Evie's ear. "I don’t what you to get in trouble"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:28 am

"whats the worst she can do um put me in a room alone that s whats shes done for the past week and any way i can say liam told me, whats worse me being punsished or you dying" she countered, her mouth curving into a smile. she new she had won this fight
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 am

"If you insist," Freddy said truthfully "but be careful, your mother can be mean at the best of times" he said openly.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:20 pm

evie said nothing just smiled
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 pm

"how's the pudding?" Freddy smiled back.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 pm

she chewed well before ansering "good tho not as good as the sticy toffy you shoud try it ." She smiled back her eyes locked on his as she quickly looked down at the food embaresed
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:46 pm

"Maybe some other time?" Freddy answered "now, about this dream? you never got round to telling me" he said swallowing hard
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:59 pm

"well i dreamt the prince came back with his servent. they woudnt talk to me, but the servent he was nice but but mum wanted to kill them they hated each other and it wasnt fair i didnt want ether of them to die. the servent was compationate and nice and he helped he managed to cure my dreams and sleeping ...well you know but then i woke up" she wispered her eyes brimming with tears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchens
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next