The Dawn of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn of Magic

During the reign of Queen Morgana the whole of Camalot is in turmoil what is going to happen in the dawn of magic....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitchens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
candy2

candy2

The Kitchens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Freddy reached out and wiped away a tear softly "Servant? Wait what was his name...I use to see him in the village some times...Oh it was, ummm. Merlin! That’s it, yes, he was called Merlin. He did seem rather nice really, he always smiled at me," Freddy eyes looked lost in the past "wait, but...Evie, you have never meet Merlin?
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 pm

"umm no" she said comfussed
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:11 pm

"He has messy brown hair right, and he's rather lanky and umm...blue eyes? Am i right? is that the guy you saw in your dream?" freddy said sturnly
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:15 pm

"yess why? do you know him? his eyes wernt blue tho. theywere golden i gess my memorry is just dogey tho." she said
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm

"no, i dont know him. I just use to see him around the village, you know before i got the job. Golden? isn't that like...what your mother's do when she's using magic?"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:15 am

evie just shruged when somthing chourght her eye a large shodow was cast across the floor. it was a figer.
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Merlin jumped up into the gap squeezing through much easier than Arthur.
Looking down the dusty and shadowy tunnel his heart quickened but before fear could take over Merlin urged his body forward. "I'll check if the coast is clear, no one will recognize me" he whispered.
Entering the cold kitchen Merlin’s eyes flickered to all movement and not before long his eyes thumped down on two small figures.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:57 pm

evie pondered on the shadow for a long time before finally plucking up the corage to wisper "is any one there? i wont tell anyone please.. your scaring me" she eyes the shadow but it did not move
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 pm

The soft shyness of the voice struck Merlin and was the only reason he decided to call out "Me, I don't want to scare you?"
"How are you? Do you work here?" a louder more confident voice echoed, and if Merlin's ears did not deceive him, the voice sounded like it belonged to a...boy.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:07 pm

"come out it makes me nurvus not knowing who you are" she said shifting her weight uncomfutably whilst eddging nearer to freddie
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Merlin answered rudely "You know, I’m can't see you either, so the feelings mutual" sighed then stepped, eyes wide open, out into the light.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:13 pm

"your the man, fr from my dream" she stuttered
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 pm

The girl’s words echoed across Merlin's confused mind. "Freddy?" He said suddenly even more puzzled than before when recognizing the familial face.
"Wait, oh my god, It's you...Merlin!" Freddy gasped.
"Wait, did you just say...dream?" Merlin said his breathing hardening
"Merlin, this is Evie, my...friend. Evie this is Merlin," he said glancing down at his hand tightly raped around Evie's "what are you doing here, what about, Arthur?" Freddy finished.
"He's...he's, No my questions first. What on earth are you doing here?"
"Job" Freddy said plainly
"Job! Job! This is Morgana! How could you do this, Arthur always use to help you and your family out with tax, I remember more than once he halved you tax!"
“I don’t take sides. This just a job. That is all” Freddy said releasing his hand quickly, not daring to see if the words pierced Evie.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:21 pm

"is this all this means to you a job, i thorght we were friends i thorght ..." evie retorterted hurt
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Her soft beautiful voice stung, his heart wanted to turn to her, to tell her how he really felt and sweep her off her feet like in fairy tales...they had the happy endings. But his mind told him something else, something he tried to forget, but it was always going to be there whispering sourly in her ear.
"Evie...sorry, but who are you?" Merlin said.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:40 pm

"oh umm wellmy full name is evangallyn morgarna harcort renalldey saffron ...... well there are about 10 more names but i am morgoses daughter" she said emabaresd as her cheeks flushed a tomarto red
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Freddy held his breath as he saw Merlin’s face creasing and his fists clenching.
"Merlin please she's innocent-"
"Freddy! I....know"
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:47 pm

"how" evie said simply
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 pm

"I mean, I know you’re innocent" Merlin sighed brushing a hand through his messy hair.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:00 pm

"Why are you here tho" evie asked
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:06 pm

"Not for your ears dear" Merlin said rushing over to the door and peering out to check if the coast was clear. Then quickly jogged off to the window and jumped up and lucky for him there was no one there either. Then suddenly he froze and turned very slowly on the spot back to face the youngsters a confused yet concerned expression held on his face.
"Am I interrupting something..." Merlin said awkwardly
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 pm

"umm no we were just having a midnight snack" she said quickly
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:25 pm

"Midnight...of the romantic moments of midnight" Merlin smiled.
Freddy looked up at Eive his his cheeks burning with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
pineapple

pineapple

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:29 pm

"um i have kinda lost my apatite now, how do you feel about a little game of follow the leader new style" she said mysteriously
Back to top Go down
candy2

candy2

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:35 pm

"Right, right, I get you have no idea about what’s going on, but...ARE YOU CRAZY!" Merlin frowned
"Umm, she likes games...it takes her mind of thing" Freddy replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchens
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next